Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client - Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania becoming the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients, and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
- Drive consistent implementation and compliance with the BCBS239 Principles for effective risk data aggregation and risk reporting;
- Challenge the relevant control environments, identify and assess gaps in the institution's risk data aggregation and reporting processes, and advise on appropriate controls to mitigate these gaps;
- Work closely with the first line of defense and other stakeholders to ensure that risk data is accurate, complete, and timely;
- Review and analyze the institution's risk data to identify trends and patterns, and provide recommendations for improvement;
- Act as a subject matter expert for BCBS239 compliance, providing guidance and training to other staff members as needed;
- Advise on the implementation of risk management policies and procedures;
- Identify, monitor, analyze, measure, manage, and report on operational risks;
- Contribute to independent risk reporting to Luminor’s management and regulatory authorities;
- Oversee incident and change management processes;
- Understand the external security environment and emerging trends to operational risk management;
- Contribute to other relevant elements of Luminor’s operational risk management framework;
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective collaboration and acting with energy, enthusiasm, and commitment;
- 3+ years of experience in risk management, with a focus on risk data aggregation and reporting;
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science or similar areas;
- Strong understanding of BCBS239 principle, database and data management, and SQL;
- Experience with risk management, business intelligence, and analytics, data governance systems, and tools;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work, and the possibility to work from anywhere in the EU, Iceland, Switzerland, and UK (in total 90 days per year);
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun;
- More vacation. An additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more;
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes;
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and a Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness;
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life;
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training, etc.
Lithuania: 3070 – 4680 EUR Gross
Estonia: 2820 – 4240 EUR Gross
Latvia: 2380 – 3560 EUR Gross
The final offer will depend on the experience of the selected individual.