Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements, and annual growth. We are high performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client – ‘’SmartLynx Airline’’ is one of the leading EU airlines, that has a headquarters office in Riga, Latvia. SmartLynx offers an opportunity to work in a diverse and reputable team and join an international company with a team that has grown to over 1500 people.
We together with our client are looking for someone who is passionate about people and is actively taking part in creating and leading HR programs and policies! Sounds like you? Then don’t hesitate even for a second and send us your CV!
- Plan, develop and implement a strategy for HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, counseling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, motivation, corporative culture and attitude development, performance appraisal, and quality management issues), including SmartLynx Airlines Latvia, Estonia, and Malta;
- Develop, analyze, and update the company’s salary budget and implement salary and bonus policy;
- Maintain and revise the company’s handbook on policies and procedures;
- Plan for employee’s performance appraisal, develop tools for appraisal, job evaluation, and development;
- Prepare monthly reports, and analyze data and information while seeking to optimize the controlled costs;
- Supervise Office Administrator job and functions (welcoming culture, assistance to welfare and support functions;
- Lead procurement process for outsourced services/products related to the scope of HR and employee wellbeing;
- Cooperate and assist the Board on all related matters of the business.
- Experience in the field of HR management 3+ years, preferably in the international environment;
- Excellent communication and people managing skills;
- Experience with development and implementation procedures and policies;
- Strong self-starter, get-things-done attitude, and good collaboration skills;
- Coordination and leadership skills;
- Bilingual proficiency in Latvian and English.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantages of working in a developing, international aviation company with a friendly, modern, and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- 24/7 availability of a massage chair;
- Fresh fruit every day;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry-related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
3860-4440 EUR Gross