Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of 50+ recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client IF Insurance is the leading insurance company in the Nordic region. Their IT Unit is developing next-generation insurance systems, working with over 25 in-house development projects across the Baltics and Scandinavian countries, using the newest technologies, teamwork, and continuous knowledge sharing.
- Accountable for architecture and technical decisions made in assigned workstreams;
- Prepare architectural and design documentation;
- Review and approve functional & non-functional development and create implementation guidelines for developers;
- Help to estimate required effort on development at various project stages;
- Guide development team through implementation: through POCs or running XP with developers, explaining design details, and solving design issues;
- Design and guide integration implementation with other components and external systems by selecting and evaluating suitable technologies;
- Develop business and functional design requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, user stories, business analysis, and business workflow analysis;
- Convey technical and conceptual ideas/topics to non-technical audiences as well as technical personnel;
- Investigate and solves a variety of architecture-related problems such as performance, scalability, integration, etc.;
- Present high-level and low-level designs to relevant stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience in a respective or similar position;
- Excellent .NET and React skills;
- Knowledge of Kubernetes;
- Understanding of architectural and enterprise design patterns;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Health Insurance;
- 50% discount for If products;
- Compensation for home office (after 6 months of employment)
- Paid mobile limits;
- Yearly bonus;
- Remote work opportunities and much more.
4000 - 6500 EUR Gross