Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our Client - Luminor combined the rich experience of the two leading Nordic banks, Nordea and DNB, with understanding of the local markets and customer needs. Luminor wants to serve all customer groups with a special focus on small and medium-sized companies, as well as enterprising private clients. Luminor is the 3rd largest financial services provider in the Baltic banking market with 16% market share in deposits and 23% in lending. Thy have a wide customer base of around 1.3 million customers and 3000 working professionals.
As the Senior Information Security Risk Analyst, you will act as part of Luminor's second line of defense and will independently monitor, challenge, and advise on the management of Information security related risks across Luminor's business. You will work closely with other members of the team to analyze existing risk mitigation strategies, cyber controls, identify control gaps and weaknesses, and suggest ways and means for improving them.
- Independently oversee and challenge the controls implemented by the first line of defense and perform routine monitoring of Information security risks;
- Coordinate and assist in the execution of risk management activities, including risk assessments, incident response, and business continuity planning;
- Advise on the implementation of risk management policies and procedures, control improvements;
- Identify, monitor, analyze, measure, manage, and report on Information security risks;
- Contribute to independent risk reporting to Luminor's management and regulatory authorities;
- Oversee incident and change management processes;
- Understand the external security environment and emerging technology and information security risks, threats, and vulnerabilities to support Information security risk management;
- Contribute to other relevant elements of Luminor's operational risk management framework;
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective collaboration and acting with energy, enthusiasm and commitment;
- Substitute your team members;
- Perform other tasks relevant to the role given by direct manager and/or functional manager.
- 3+ years of experience in Information security risk management or a related field;
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication;
- Experience with risk management software and tools such as risk assessment and management platforms, threat intelligence platforms, incident management tools;
- Strong understanding of risk management frameworks, methodologies and best practices such as COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST, or similar.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to evaluate complex information and make sound risk-based decisions;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year);
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun;
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more;
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes;
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness;
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life;
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
2720 - 4080 EUR GROSS