Circle K Latvia
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - SIA “Circle K Business Center” is a part of the international company Circle K group, which is the leading motor fuel trader in the Baltic and Scandinavian countries with more than 100 years of experience.
The company has been operating in Latvia since 2012 with the aim of providing centralized accounting, financial, IT, personnel administration, and customer support services to offices and gas stations in 8 countries where Circle K operates. Since October 2016, it also operates in Poland, mainly providing IT support for Circle K service stations.
The Salesforce IT team is part of Circle K’s Enterprise systems and automation department. Currently, we are serving 9 countries, providing daily end-user support, performing ongoing customizations to product features, and building new custom solutions and integrations with other systems to address complex business requirements. Our portfolio includes Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, and Tableau.
- Own the functional and technical solution design to ensure system integrity and scalability
- Work with business and technical stakeholders to translate functional requirements into technical design and develop robust solutions
- Analyze business requirements and participate in the design, development, and release of new Salesforce functionality
- Integrate Salesforce.com with other applications
- Maintain awareness of new product releases and upgrades to maximize benefits from the systems we use
- Create and maintain relevant documentation (training manuals, process flowcharts, requirement documents, test scripts)
- Support the day-to-day administrative functions when required
- Work experience in a Systems Analyst position
- Working knowledge of CRM and databases
- Strong consulting, analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and creativity in developing solutions
- Good presentation, communication, and facilitation skills – ability to explain complex concepts in an easy-to-understand way
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
- Salesforce.com certification is an advantage
- Covered mobile phone subscription
- Health insurance
- Employee discounts in our stores
- Global and fast-paced work environment
- Positive atmosphere and great colleagues around you
- Continuous personal and professional development driven by challenging goals
2500 - 3500 EUR Gross