Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Dynatech is the heart and soul of Dyninno Group’s market leading tech solutions in travel, finance and entertainment. Originally established as an IT center at the turn of the millennium, Dynatech now has over 300 talented employees working in IT, marketing, sales, finance, HR and other areas, and serves as the main competence hub for the entire group and its global operations.
We together with our client are looking for well-rounded Project Manager, Global Expansion. You will be responsible for execution of global opportunities, expanding existing ones and launching new call centers through leadership of large international cross-functional teams to achieve the organization’s business goals and strategic objectives and in line with the company strategy.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Leading global expansion and development of cross-border opportunities;
- Performing market research, evaluation of opportunities;
- Building and managing key partnerships in each country;
- Initiating local business, hiring core local team;
- Leading the process of selecting and leasing office spaces;
- Establishing relationships with local stakeholders to successfully launch a business;
- Managing key agreements with partners and suppliers;
- Leading all stages of the project life cycle;
- Determining and validating the project scope;
- Defining dependencies, management of risks and issues;
- Developing, maintaining and controlling full scale project plans;
- Developing, maintaining and controlling project budget;
- Mobilizing and coordinating cross-functional international project teams;
- Tracking project deliverables using industry standard tools;
- Ensuring the quality assurance for project deliverables;
- Managing change requests and priority shifts;
- Providing pro-active stakeholder management;
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation;
- Preparing and presenting project progress reports.
- 3+ years of experience in project management with a track of fully delivered projects;
- Competence to effectively lead cross-functional and international teams;
- Structured, self-organized, self-motivated and proactive personality;
- Superior communications skills in English, ability to influence and build credibility at all levels and establish collaborative working relationships and partnerships;
- Excellent organizational and administration skills;
- Excellent team player;
- High level of operational rigor and clarity to set clear objectives and hold local management accountable for the results;
- Willingness to travel and readiness for business trips.
Will be considered as advantage:
- Previous experience of opening new locations and global expansion;
- Higher education in IT and/or Business and/or Engineering;
- Certifications in PMP, Prince2 or equivalent;
- Proficiency in other languages.
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Starting monthly salary 3500 EUR Gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.