Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various industries
Our client - Recipo Material is a circularity partner specializing in collection and recycling through its producer responsibility organizations in Sweden, Norway and Denmark and its own recycling plant for plastics in electronics. Recipo Material first opened its production line in Riga, Latvia in January 2020, recycling the plastic materials in WEEE (Waste from Electrical and Electronic Equipment) streams from across the Nordics and producing high-grade recycled plastic pellets.
- Ensuring the core business of the company;
- Overseeing the company's business operations, financial performance, investments, and ventures;
- Developing and implementing business plans to improve cost-efficiency;
- Maintaining positive and trust-based relations with business partners, shareholders, and authorities;
- Reporting to the board, providing market insights and strategic advice;
- Assessing, managing, and resolving problematic developments and situations.
- University degree, preferred in business, economics, or related field;
- Experience 3-5 years as a Managing director or in a similar role in industrial production company;
- Experience with international business or international companies;
- Understanding of production process;
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills;
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
- Fluent in Latvian and English.
- Health insurance;
- Free lunches;
- Annual bonus based on performance;
- Positive atmosphere and great colleagues around you ;
- Dynamic work environment in a production company;
- The opportunity to gain invaluable experience and develop in an international company.
5000 - 7000 EUR Gross