Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – PATA- the leading forest management, timber production, logistics and trade company in Latvia is building a new IT team that will rewrite, develop and maintain the company's resource management program, therefore we are looking for a "key" person - an IT systems architect/PHP developer.
What do we expect?
- higher education in the field of IT
- at least 2 years of experience as an IT Systems Architect
- at least 2 years of experience in IT system implementation projects
- experience in the development and planning of Web-based systems
- good knowledge of OOP and design patterns, microservices
- exchanges in the areas of project management and business analysis
- at least 5 years of experience as a PHP developer
- experience in PHP 7+ (Laravel/Symfony) and Vue
- knowledge of MySQL/PostgreSQL or any other related database
- experience in Redis, RabbitMQ, Git and CI/CD (GitLab CI)
- experience in REST API development and integration
- experience in the process of implementing Web-based systems
- experience in creating systems installation automation processes
- experience in working with Linux, Azure, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- experience in Node.Js, NoSQL (Mongo), React, IoT, Python, Swift, Java (Android), SonarQube as a plus
- planning the architecture of new development modules, as well as matching the new architecture with the existing architecture
- installation of new modules in both development and production environments
- error correction, as well as evaluation of error correction works and evaluation of the impact on the overall architecture of the system
- documentation maintenance
- support for project managers, evaluating the technical side of new functionalities
- support for other team developers
- gain work experience with the company's internal IT products
- interesting projects with the opportunity to realize your ideas
- salary from 3,000 to 5,000 EUR gross
- full-time workload
- health and accident insurance
3000-5000 Eur Gross.