Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of 50+ recruitment experts from different industries.
Our client, If insurance is the leading insurance company in the Nordic region and our IT Unit is developing next generation insurance systems, working with more than 25 various in-house development projects across Baltics and Scandinavian countries, using newest technologies, teamwork and continuous knowledge sharing. To provide services and systems in superior quality our IT Unit has expanded to more than 300 IT specialists in Riga and around 800 IT specialists in the whole If Insurance Group.
Are you a careful planner and strategic thinker? Then you have arrived at the right place! We together with our trusted partner are looking for IAM Solutions Architect to join Identity and Access Management SWAT team which on project bases adds extra development, architecture and security expertise to other teams in If. Your experience will be essential for delivery of IAM solutions architecture and providing guidance for other teams how to think and work with IAM in their business area by integrating and improving their existing service architecture.
- Work closely with product owners, development teams and your fellow architects to ensure fit for purpose solutions and a rational application landscape;
- Support the work of defining different business project and IAM architecture
- Cooperate with architects from all of the Nordics and Baltics taking part in developing solutions and integrating with IAM components
- Continuously develop yourself and build your knowledge about IAM architecture practices
- Experience working with architecture and development of distributed systems in a complex enterprise environment supporting multiple teams;
- Experience with OAuth2/OIDC client integrations and API protection using API Gateway;
- Experience with Authorization (RBAC, ABAC) services and their capabilities;
- Have a strong development background with good knowledge in languages such as C# or Java and have experience of public cloud solutions like Azure, AWS or Google Cloud;
- Have the ability to relate architectural decisions and recommendations to business needs and thrive when working in the intersection between business and IT development;
- Have the ability to describe security implications and requirements to reduce threat risks
- Have a strategic way of thinking in an environment in constant transition;
- Experience with system integration (REST, SOAP, etc.);
- Good English (spoken and written);
- International, modern and dynamic work environment
- Extensive personal development and training opportunities;
- Flexible working time and good work-life balance;
- Comprehensive health insurance and diverse package of benefits
4500 – 7000 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.