Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from different industries.
Our client, SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
Are you a technology and data expert with business related data management mindset? Today we are looking for a Data Governance Software Engineer ready to accept new challenges in SEB Baltics, Product & Technology Development. Finance and Risk systems are at the heart of banking and Data Warehouse is the core of it. You will be part of a team creating tools, data policies and rules to help Baltic cross-functional teams to establish a common understanding of data.
- Data Governance application installation, configuration, workflow management, automations and custom integrations (REST/Java API, machine to machine communication)
- At least 2 years experience designing systems and writing code with solid understanding of technology and software development
- Some Linux experience
- Python/Java programming experience would be an advantage
- Passion for establishing robust and flexible architectures that involves different technologies and platforms
- A specific expertise with Data Management solution implementation would be an advantage
- Proficiency in oral and written English
- Experience in banking sector would be an advantage.
- Remote work, flexible working hours, focus to results - not to time tracking
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Friendly and welcoming culture
- International opportunities and working environment
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Long-term stability
- Innovative company in forefront of technology
- Challenging, cutting-edge work
- Opportunities to help to transform an industry
- Mobility within a large global company
- Chances to make an impact on social or environmental issues
- Excellent office environment
- Agile and modern ways of working
- Top class client network and projects
- Deliver world-class service to customers
2300eur – 4700eur (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.